Your privacy is very important to us. By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your personal information as set out in this policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
- a) When ordering services from our website, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, or train journey details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- b) We also collect information about your usage of the Website (and other products) and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
- c) We collect information from your phones, computer, or other device where you install or access our services, depending on the permissions you have granted. This includes device attributes such as the manufacturer, operating system, hardware version, battery and signal strength, and other identifiers. We may also collect your device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, or Wi-Fi signals and connection information such as the network connection, mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- a) Your information enables us to provide you access to the relevant parts of the Website (and other products) and supply the services you have requested for, in a better and efficient manner. It also enables us to bill and contact you when necessary concerning our services.
- b) We will also use and analyse the information we collect to administer, support, improve and develop our services, and also for any statistical or analytical purposes. We may use your information to contact you for feedback on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- c) Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS, push notifications, etc.) and e-mail.
- d) Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you and to help us analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- e) If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 7 below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- f) By submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you provide us consent to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- a) The information you provide to us will be stored on our servers in Gondia, and may be accessed by trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- b) We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number, and information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can personalize the app for you and perform behavioral analytics to improve your experience.
- d) With your consent, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 8 below.
- e) If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- f) We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of RAILRASOI, Delivery Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- g) Information that is to be used by third parties shall be in accordance to policies under the Indian law.
- b) Cookies do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- c)Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your IP address. An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- d) We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
5. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- a) We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- b) Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- c) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
- You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out in section 7 below. In the event that you make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of five hundred Indian Rupees only (500 INR) to meet our processing costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- a) All comments, queries and requests relating to the use of your information are welcome and should be addressed to: RAILRASOI Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 7378769075 , +91 7378769625 between 9 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- b) This policy was last updated on 1 Feb 2017.